Fall Festival 2012 - Sponsors
St. John COGIC Hosts Annual Fall Festival and Community Bazaar
- When: Saturday, November 17, 2012
- Where: 3490 Bainbridge Highway, Quincy, Florida
- Event Contact: Ceci Bell, 850-284-7348 or church's office, 850-627-2870 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Time: all day beginning at 9 a.m.
- Scroll down for more information about the youth field day, outdoor praise concert, community bazaar, health and wellness fair, food and winter supplies drive, and concessions.
- Sponsorship and advertising opportunities - click here for more information
Some free activities for the youth, including field day events, a moonwalk, slide, and other games, as well as free food for the youth (while supplies last). Includes the 100-yard dash, tug-of-war, sack race, 3-legged race, hula hoop, spoon egg race, and jump rope. (Scroll down for registration info)
- To participate youth must turn in a registration form. Click here to download form
- All age groups
- Limited onsite registration for team competition.
Showcases crafts, tasty food, merchandise, and yard sale must-haves from community residents and businesses. Vendor space is $25. Click here to download form
Come Out For Music, Food, and Lots of Family Fun!
Looking for something to do? Family fun for all in Quincy and the surrounding areas of Tallahassee, Gretna, Greensboro, Bainbridge, Thomasville, Monticello, Marianna, Chattahoochee, Midway, and Crawfordville.
- Enjoy music, gospel karaoke, carnival games, and clown fun!
- Open Mic - St. John's Who Got Talent? - Share your Christian talent with the community (singing, rapping, praise dancing, stepping, comedy, drama, miming, spoken word, and poetry) - onsite registration for time slot
- Health and Wellness Fair - promote general health and wellness along with National Diabetes Awareness Month - the registration deadline for interested nurses or health organizations is Saturday, November 3. Click here to download form
- Food and Winter Supplies Drive - co-sponsored with Pat's Pantry for the Poor, Inc., collecting the following items to help the homeless in the community prepare for winter: non-perishable foods, i.e., things that can be opened without a can opener such as beanie weanies or vienna sausages (no dents/no out of dates please), new or gently used clothing, i.e., coats and gloves, and camping gear, i.e., tents and blankets.
- Concessions - St. John COGIC's fried mullet sandwiches are the best around. Pre-paid tickets available on Sundays at church or see a church member. Other food items for sale on festival day include chili bowls, nachos, fried turkey legs, corn dogs, hot dogs, hot wings, cotton candy, popcorn, funnel cakes, candy apples, and more.
Sponsorship / Advertising Opportunities
- Click here for list of sponsors
- Sponsorship Opportunities -
- Fall Festival Souvenir Book -