Fall Festival 2013
St. John COGIC Hosts Annual Fall Festival and Community Bazaar
- When: Saturday, October 26, 2013
- Where: 3490 Bainbridge Highway, Quincy, Florida
- Event Contact: Ceci Bell, 850-321-5997 or email email@example.com
- Time: all day beginning at 9 a.m. until around 4 p.m.
- Scroll down for more information about the youth field day, outdoor praise concert, community bazaar, health and wellness fair, food and winter supplies drive, and concessions. For last year's page, click here.
- Sponsorship and advertising opportunities - click here for more information
Some free activities for the youth, including a moonwalk, slide, and other games, as well as free food for the youth (while supplies last).
Showcases crafts, tasty food, merchandise, and yard sale must-haves from community residents and businesses. Vendor space is $25. Click here to download form
Come Out For Music, Food, and Lots of Family Fun!
Looking for something to do? Family fun for all in Quincy and the surrounding areas of Tallahassee, Gretna, Greensboro, Bainbridge, Thomasville, Monticello, Marianna, Chattahoochee, Midway, and Crawfordville.
- Enjoy music, gospel karaoke, carnival games, and clown fun!
- Open Mic - St. John's Who Got Talent? - Share your Christian talent with the community (singing, rapping, praise dancing, stepping, comedy, drama, miming, spoken word, and poetry) - onsite registration for time slot
- Health and Wellness Fair - promote general health and wellness along with National Diabetes Awareness Month - the registration deadline for interested nurses or health organizations is Saturday, October 12. Click here to download form
- Concessions - St. John COGIC's fried mullet sandwiches are the best around. Pre-paid tickets available on Sundays at church or see a church member. Other food items for sale on festival day include chili bowls, nachos, fried turkey legs, corn dogs, hot dogs, hot wings, cotton candy, popcorn, funnel cakes, candy apples, and more.
Sponsorship / Advertising Opportunities
- Click here for list of sponsors
- Sponsorship Opportunities -
- Fall Festival Souvenir Book -