Fall Festival 2016
St. John COGIC Hosts Annual Fall Festival and Community Bazaar
- When: Saturday, October 1, 2016
- Where: 3490 Bainbridge Highway, Quincy, Florida
- Event Contact: Ceci Bell, 850-284-7348 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Time: all day beginning at 9 a.m. until around 4 p.m.
- Scroll down for more information about the outdoor praise concert, community bazaar, health and wellness fair, and concessions.
- Sponsorship and advertising opportunities - click here for more information
Some free activities for the youth, including a bouncy house, train, and other games, as well as free food for the youth (while supplies last).
Showcases crafts, tasty food, merchandise, and yard sale must-haves from community residents and businesses. Vendor space is $25 to $35. Click here to download form
Come Out For Music, Food, and Lots of Family Fun!
Looking for something to do? Family fun for all in Quincy and the surrounding areas of Tallahassee, Gretna, Greensboro, Bainbridge, Thomasville, Monticello, Marianna, Chattahoochee, Midway, and Crawfordville.
- Enjoy music, gospel karaoke, carnival games, and clown fun!
- Gospel Praise Jam & Open Mic - Hosted by Miss Monique, radio co-host on Heaven 1410 / 98.3 - Share your Christian talent with the community (singing, rapping, praise dancing, stepping, comedy, drama, miming, spoken word, and poetry)
- Health and Wellness Fair - promote general health and wellness along with National Diabetes Awareness Month - the registration deadline for interested nurses or health organizations is Friday, September 23. Click here to download form
- Concessions - St. John COGIC's fried mullet sandwiches are the best around. Pre-paid tickets available on Sundays at church or see a church member. Other food items for sale on festival day include fries, nachos, smoked turkey legs, hot dogs, hot wings, funnel cakes, and more.
Sponsorship / Advertising Opportunities
- Click here for list of sponsors
- Sponsorship Opportunities -
- Fall Festival Souvenir Book -